Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I would love to serve you!

I graduated from Baylor University in 2007 with a degree in Interior Design and have been working in the design industry since that time.  I am currently building my own business and would love to serve you! 

I provide a variety of services including: 
Design- Finish Selection - Furniture, Artwork and Accessories - Custom Window Treatments, Bedding and Pillows - Custom Painting - Re-design - Photo Books 
(more examples are to come)

CUSTOM PAINTING - from walls to furniture 









4 comments:

  1. Ashley, I am so excited for you...this is what I had hoped would happen. The blog looks so good and my pride spilleth over! I love you so much and see you Going for the Gold!
    Grannie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! I need to get my dining room done. I wanted some designs on the walls and a medalion on the ceiling. Thanks, Greta West

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i love this! cant wait to live in the same state as you again! :)

    ReplyDelete